Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I am so excited! My veneers have arrived!

I am very excited today. My six veneers and two crowns have arrived from the dental lab. I have been wearing my trial smile (temporary veneers ) for the past couple of weeks. Wearing the temporary veneers has given me a chance to try out the new length and shape of my teeth. Dr. Byars mentioned that while wearing these, this is the time to make any changes with the shape and length. This way he can communicate any changes that I would request to the dental lab before the final porcelain veneers and crowns are fabricated.

I’m thrilled to see how white my veneers are! I chose a shade that is whiter than my natural teeth and my old veneers. Dr. Byars just removed my crowns and veneers from the lab box and here they are!

Check back tomorrow for the final blog post in our series about Amanda's Smile Transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment